Weekend Recap! {October 19th-20th}

Last weekend was a great weekend, mainly because I got to go home! As much as I love being in beautiful upstate New York, some of my favorite fall pastimes take place at home in Massachusetts. I was fortunate enough to be able to go home with my roommate- she lives 45 minutes away from me which is awesome! I also lucked out with perfect weather, and one of my favorite events, the Head of the Charles Regatta, also took place that weekend! I was stoked to say the least! So on Saturday morning my daddy and I headed into Harvard Square, got some Starbucks (this girl had to have her PSL!), and made our way to the river! I love the Head of the Charles because there are so many great companies there giving away samples of their products- and I love free samples! And the races too of course...It's just a fun event all around!
Outfit: Sparkly Dorothy red Toms, American Eagle Jeans, Old Navy top, Michael Kors bag & Watch, Alex and Ani bangles

After spending some time at the race, daddy and I made our way over to catch the last half of the Harvard football game! Then we went out for a lovely dinner at our local pub, and I went out for froyo with one of my friends who goes to college at BC! I love getting to see my friends when I'm home!

On Sunday, daddy and I went apple picking, one of my all time FAVORITE things to do during the fall! I'm also obsessed with apple cider, cider donuts, and picking pumpkins! Can you tell that fall is my favorite season?!
Nails by Julep!



Leggings and top by Old Navy, necklace by Charlotte Russe, MK bag and watch, not pictured: gray Toms

That night, my best friends and I went to Witch's Woods, my favorite halloween amusement park! The haunted hay ride is the best! I was so happy to spend a jam packed weekend full of great fun and memories with my friends and family. There's really nothing I love more! Happy fall!
XOXO, Kara 





0 comments:

Post a Comment