About the name Fearlessly Forward

The name for this blog came to me one day when I asked myself what it is that I love and inspires me. I'll start with this: I like to consider myself Taylor Swift's #1 fan! Not because I'm just some groupie who knows all the words to her songs (which I totally am!) but because her words and songs have helped me through some of the toughest times. Her idea of being fearless and embracing your individuality has certainly been a huge source of encouragement in my life. Her insight allowed me to open my eyes and come to terms with change, something I've always struggled with since my mother passed when I was only 8 years old. It may sound silly to some, but she came into my life right when I needed her to, and her constant advocacy to remain fearless has stuck with me to this day. I continue to move Fearlessly Forward, keeping and using my inspiration and goals to allow me to constantly move forth. Now, this isn't to say that this blog is just a Taylor Swift fan blog, because it's not, at all. She has simply provided me with the inspiration to the name of a blog in which I hope to share my experiences with each and every one of my readers! With that being said, I invite you all to me Fearlessly Forward with me!

XOXO, Kara




0 comments:

Post a Comment