Five on Friday! {January 17th, 2014}

 THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

{One}
Because I'm taking an online course for this J- term, yet I'm still at school, I have a lot of time to utilize and experiment with my makeup skills! I've been snapping pics of the products I used for looks I've really been enjoying!



 {Two}
Since so many of my friends are away studying abroad this J- term, campus seems empty! Last weekend my roomie and I got all dressed up with nowhere to go! We love getting pretty!

{Three}
So… It's been a long time coming but I've finally purchased Jesus Calling, and I'm so happy about it! This little book is so fulfilling and joyous and I really enjoy reading the daily devotions and feeling closer to Jesus.
 

{Four}
I will go into more detail about this in another post, but since I've been in college I've really developed a lot of routines, and I've recently perfected my tooth care routine and store it all in this adorable caddy that matches my roommates! Can you say twinsies?!

{Five}
Check out these cute nails… I'm obsessed with glitter (how can you not be?) and decided on some Julep glitter tips matched with Essie Tart Deco! 











0 comments:

Post a Comment