Dr Scholl's Active Series Replacement Insoles Review

I know I'm practically a year late on this post and review but I wanted to give this product a long run before I could give an accurate and honest review. I was really excited to receive these inserts from Influenster for several reasons. One, because I'm a product junkie and who doesn't love free stuff? Two, because I honestly really needed them. Ever since I started seriously running a couple of years ago, I have had non- stop foot and ankle problems. Whenever I ran, my right foot felt like it was loose and twisting in with every fast step I took. I saw 2 doctors and a sports medicine doctor before visiting the podiatrist, where I ultimately had an MRI that showed nothing but some tendonitis. I was pretty frustrated at this point because no one was solving my problem and my foot was in increasing pain and I had no solution. So, when Influenster invited me to try out these shoe inserts I jumped at the chance. I was willing to do anything that might help ease the pain and make my feet feel more comfortable in my sneakers. I was really giddy when they arrived! The directions state that you should line the existing insoles in your sneaker up with the Dr. Scholl's insoles and cut it down to the correct size. Me, being a size 11, did not have to worry about this as they were the perfect size. I took the existing inserts out of my Nike Free Runs and put the Dr. Scholl's in. 

I immediately felt more support and they honestly made my sneakers feel more comfortable. Over the course of many months, I intensely put them to use in Zumba, on the treadmill, walking around cities and climbing stairs on my college campus. While they didn't solve any problems while I was running, I was surely glad to have them for extra support. 

I've only ever come across one small problem with these insoles and it may just be me. I constantly have to take the insole out and put it back in again because they squeak when I walk. Now it may just be the way they rub again my sneakers or it could have to do with the insoles themselves. While its not a big issue, the squeaking they make when I walk drives me absolutely crazy! However, this did not stop me from using them!

My life became a little sad when I broke my leg in early May and they had to cut my sneaker off, however, I was able to salvage the inserts and I do plan to use them in my new sneakers once I get the okay to weight bear again. So, as you can tell, I've had the worst of luck with my right leg. The Dr. Scholl's insoles, however? Love em! 

Stay Fearless, 
Kara 

*Disclaimer: I was not paid to write this post and I am in no way affiliated with their company. I received the product from Influenster at no charge and write these posts in exchange, but only if I feel the product was worthy of a post. I only receive a few products per year, and it is solely my choice if I want to receive them or not. All opinions are my own and honest as always. I would never share a product review if I did not love it or think it could be beneficial to others. Enjoy! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment